Red Mountain Residences offer modern, Luxurious Tropical Villas, affording cutting edge design and functionality
Using only the finest local materials personal choices of granite, marble and ceramic products allows each villa to be custom built to individual requirements, offering a unique opportunity to create a tropical home of your dreams…
The villas offer very spacious interior and exterior living space with individual land plots ranging from 600 to 1,200 sqm. Each villa offers stunning mountain views with the natural tropical surroundings offering peace, tranquility and privacy only 7km from Hua Hin town centre.
Some key features of Red Mountain Woodlands:
- Underground 3 phase electricity supply to protect the stunning panoramic mountain views
- Deep water well which can supply up to 4,000 litres per hour of water in addition to the government water supply
- Underground internet connection up to a speed of 16Mb
- Underground UBC satellite connection with only one communal dish for each of the three building phases which protects the aesthetics of the development
- 10m wide concrete project road (standard is normally 6 or 8m) finished with black river stones with an 80cm marble border of gardens offering more space and privacy between villas
- Lower ratio of land vs built up area on land plots offering more space and privacy with no two villas ‘back to back’ as there are roads separating all the rows of villas
- Luxury finishing products and specifications using brand names only for all components, kitchens, bathrooms, built-in furniture, all electrical goods, air conditioning, high ceilings, over-flow pools, granites, sand stones, marbles, stainless steel electric gates, alarm systems, etc
- Furniture packages included with each villa
- On-site property management office by Property Management Hua Hin
- Full time multi-lingual site manager
- We have positioned Red mountain at the higher end of the Hua Hin housing market in terms of the quality, finishing products and prime location with views whilst retaining a competitively priced product.